Re: quinacrine availability

>> Can anyone assist me to locate a source of quinacrine ?
Also goes by the names atabrine, mepacrine ...to name but
a few.
A Rheumatologist here would like to try quinacrine on
some Lupus patients who are not tolerating the usual
therapies, and has read a "glowing" review by Daniel
Wallace (The use of quinacrine (Atabrine) in Rheumatic
Diseases: A reexamination; Sem Arth & Rheum 14;4:
282-297 1989).
The previous source (Sanofi Winthrop) has apparently
ceased manufacture worldwide.  Are there any other
sources ??
Many thanks for your collective help !! <<

Last time we used this we obtained it from:

BOOTS CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
1ST FLOOR
D10 BUILDING
1 THANE ROAD, BEESTON
NOTTINGHAM
NG2 3AA
UK

 Martin Shepherd MSc BPharm(Hons) MRPharmS, Dorchester, UK.