Compounding School

I recently heard about a compounding school held in Houston by a drug
manufacturer or something to that effect.  It's my understanding that
the program is a two-day long event in which various aspects of
prescription drug compounding are covered.  I heard that the program
is free to pharmacy school students.  Has anyone else heard about
this, and if so, can you point me in the direction of more
information?  Thanks!

Brandon Maples
Brandon-Maples@ouhsc.edu

Brandon Maples
Brandon-Maples@ouhsc.edu
University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy