De: PharmCare@pharmweb1.man.ac.uk [mailto:PharmCare@pharmweb1.man.ac.uk]
En nombre de Mohamed Omer
Enviado el: Thursday, February 28, 2002 5:22 PM
Para: PharmCare
Asunto: Communication Skills & Pharmaceutical Care Process

Dear Dr.Ballentine

I am a Pharmacist preparing for the Qualifying Examination of The
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada(PEBC).
I came from a country where the concepts of communication skills &
pharmaceutical care are in its early infancy.
Right now I am preparing for the Objective Structured Clinical
Examination  (OSCE) of the pharmacy examining board of Canada.
Please advice me on any selected resources  or a continuing education
program, which are deemed relevant to improving communication skills
and pharmaceutical care process.
Any publication relevant to such practice: interpersonal,
interprofessional and oral communication techniques in the context of
pharmacy practice, how to interview patients, collect relevant
information, determines referral and treatment options, counsels
patient where appropriate and provide follow-up.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Truly Yours
Mohamed Omer,BSc.Pharm,MRSC (UK)

Mohamed Omer