Pharma. composition of Combid anti-spasmatic

Several  years ago, SmithKlineFrench (now Glaxo) produced a compound
for irritable colon, marketed as Combid spansules. This medication
has since been discontinued, although many patients were greatly
helped by its effectiveness. SmithKlineGlaxo has not been cooperative
in providing me with the complete chemical composition, and I would
appreciate any information anyone could provide me. It contained
Belladonna and Compazine, among other components, the precise list of
ingredients and their respective amounts being no longer available.
Perhaps an old PDR would contain this information ? Many thanks for
any help you can provide me.

W.Powell
datawebconsult@hotmail.com
Dataweb Research