Authors and Acknowledgements
- PharmWeb Creator, Director and Co-ordinator
- Antony D'Emanuele
- PharmWeb Programmer
- John Heaton
Most users now have a fast Internet connection, however, in the early days
of the Internet the
majority of PharmWeb users accessed the site via a local mirror. This would
have been impossible without the help and support of the following people
who have set up PharmWeb mirrors at their sites:
- Gail Higgins at The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia.
- Newton Pereira at Department of Pharmacy, University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil.
- Terry Moorby at Industry Canada, Canada.
- Laszlo L Tornoci and Janos Glanz at Pro Patiente - Health and Medicine, Budapest, Hungary.
- Kenji Ishikawa and Michiko Yamamoto at The National Institute of Health Sciences, Tokyo, Japan.
- Elize van Dijken and Banie Boneschans at the Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education, Potchefstroom, South Africa.
- Charles Rezac at The University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, USA.
- Steve Saklad at The College of Pharmacy, University of Texas, San Antonio, TX, USA.
- Iosif Vaisman at The School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA.
Who is on PharmWeb?
If you have any comments/suggestions on PharmWeb please e-mail Tony D'Emanuele at PharmWeb.
We hope you find PharmWeb useful.
PharmWeb® - Copyright©1994-2016. All rights reserved