- Blow your nose gently, so that it is clear.
- Wash your hands.
- Unscrew the top of the bottle and draw some liquid into the dropper.
- Tilt your head back.
- Hold the dropper just above your nose and put the correct number of drops into your nostril.
- DO NOT let the dropper touch the inside of your nose.
- Keep your head tilted back for two to three minutes to help the drops run to the back of your nose.
- Replace the top on the bottle.
- Store your nose drops in a cool, dry place.
- DO NOT use your nose-drops more often or for longer than you have been told. Some nose-drops must only be used for a short time and will stop working if used for too long.
- If you are putting the drops into a childs nose, it may be easier to make the child lie across your knee with his head hanging down.
- When you have finished your course of treatment, throw any leftover drops away, or return them to your pharmacist for disposal.
NOSE-DROPS DO NOT KEEP
- If you have any questions about your nose-drops or any other medicines, your pharmacist can help
ASK YOUR PHARMACIST. YOU'LL BE TAKING GOOD ADVICE
- KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
? National Pharmaceutical Association
Patient Information Home Page
PharmWeb? - Copyright?1994-2013. All rights reserved